Add a heap of inspiration, a spoonful of creativity, oodles of patience, a pinch of hope and a sprinkling of love, bind it all together and stand back and admire.

Saturday 15 May 2010

Newton

Well this is my very first posting so please be patient with me. I've resisted setting up a blog but finally gave in and decided to have a go. Saying that it's took me nearly all afternoon but there you go. I got there in the end. The card I've uploaded has been made using an image from this website http://www.newtons-law.com/colouring/ isn't he just so cute and very useable . I was kindly pointed to this by Kerry. Thanks for that. Anyway I've used watercolours and copics to colour with a touch of glossy accents added to the water droplets. The lovely gingham card I've used was bought from the Harrogate show and which I wish I'd bought more of because it is so so nice. I just wanted to keep this card simple so only added some ribbon and some flat back self adhesive mosaic stones. Another of my latest addictions.

Eileen x

4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

such a cute card, welcome to the land of blog!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your blog!This card is so cute! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

A beautiful card.Love the image.Elisa.x

Chrissie said...

Just wonderful!
I love it!