Add a heap of inspiration, a spoonful of creativity, oodles of patience, a pinch of hope and a sprinkling of love, bind it all together and stand back and admire.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Dustin Pike - Thank you

Well I hope everyone has had a lovely creative day. I was going to. I was going to do so so so much today. I was full of good intentions, finish off 75 evening wedding invitations and make a box to put them in. Start a scrapbook page and maybe even make a card. Instead I did a little housework - the bare minimum might I add, just enough to get by and call it housework, then I went shopping with my mum. I wanted a floaty kind of dress to wear in the garden when it was hot. I tried on so many and got more disheartened with every one I tried on (8 in total) . Anyway I ended up with a rather gorgeous floaty skirt instead and a card magazine oh yes and a stencil too. When I did get home I finished this card off by cutting out some more flowers and arranging some on foam pads to lift them above the rest and then glossing them with Anita's gloss accents. How cute is this little image. He was a free digi download from here http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/ I love visiting this site. This is one talented talented individual and so generous too with all the freebie images. Anyway I hope I have a more creative day tomorrow or even Monday. I love Bank Holidays. No work. Take care and have a lovely weekend


8 comments:

kay said...

adorable card eileen,maybe you will finish the invites tomorrow or maybe not,x

coops said...

fantastic card eileen, love the great image and love how you`ve placed the flowers.gorgeous colours and layout.have a great weekend hun.luv coops.xx

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Eileen, What did you use to colour the letters? I love the colours of the whole card!
Chrissie

mrs ann said...

Wow!! Eileen this is fantastic! Just love the design, flowers and image... the way you have used it!!
My time dissapeared the same way as yours only it was on the computer and destroying all I had setup!!!!Annx

Jennifer said...

Hi! What a beautiful card! It's sooo pretty! Lovely colour combo. Bfn. xx Jenny xx

Julie said...

Your card is lovely! I think we must be cut from the same cloth lol your housework regime sounds like mine and so does your clothes shop! The only difference between us is that i would probably be taking the skirt back today because I didn't like it once home. I'd much rather craft shop any day!X

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Eileen, fab image, luv the flowers & great colours & the layout is ace xx Lizzy xx :)

JR Creations said...

Wow! What a great use of the die, brilliant card, your work is brilliant.