Add a heap of inspiration, a spoonful of creativity, oodles of patience, a pinch of hope and a sprinkling of love, bind it all together and stand back and admire.

Monday 24 May 2010

Sisters


Evening everyone and another hot one at that (another night spent tossing and turning.) I tried pottering in the garden yesterday then gave it up as a bad job too too hot. Not that I'm complaining oh no. We don't get enough of this kind of weather. So got my crafty bits and pieces and sauntered off outside under the sun shade and this is what I came up with. How cute is this little digi image from Cuddly Buddly? As soon as I saw it I knew it would make a lovely card for my sisters birthday. I can't remember who makes the paper except that I got it from Hobbycraft and it was a scrummy shade of girly bubblegum pink. I'm quite pleased with the way this card turned out except for the hair. Not sure its right but its the best I could do until I get some more practice.

12 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is a gorgeous card, the colouring is lovely. Great papers too. Hugs Debbie x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

What a beautiful card,love the pink spotty paper.Elisa.x

Di said...

Lovely card.love the colours and the unusual layout. A word of warning about that flower stamp, i left mine out of the package for a few days and it melted,literally. I'll have to get a new set because i loved it, i used it loads which is why i didn't put it away. Di.x

Teresa said...

Great card Eileen, beautiful colour and lovely image too. xx

coops said...

stunning card eileen, i love the bubblegum pink colours and a gorgeous image, perfectly coloured.love your flowers and a fab layout.luv coops.xx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeously girly!!

Vicky said...

Hi Eileen!
Just found your blog, and your cards are just beautiful!!
Love the image and your lovely pink backing papers!!
I am now a follower!!
Take care love Vicky xx

kay said...

beautiful card eileen,enjoy the good weather,x

Chrissie said...

Just fabulous Eileen!
Chrissie

Mandy said...

Eileen, your card is beautiful...and the image is deffinitely very cute.

Mandy

Carole said...

lovely card :) lovely layout & image is beautiful x

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Ahh! reminds me of my daughters. They're either hugging or fighting xx Jenny xx