Add a heap of inspiration, a spoonful of creativity, oodles of patience, a pinch of hope and a sprinkling of love, bind it all together and stand back and admire.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Its Spring Again

Well its been ages since I posted on my blog. Life tends to take over sometimes. Sadly I lost my mother in law early December so it kind of knocked the stuffing out of me for a while but hopefully I'm back with my mojo and my interest and hope to be a better blogger than I used to be lol. Can't promise mind you but good intentions and all that. I've made this little card a few days ago to enter into the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge. I've been off work sick for nearly 2 weeks with this dreaded flu bug and a chest infection to boot and only felt like making cards as and when. Anyway I love making this little easel cards, they are so easy to make and look so pretty. Saying that I don't much care for cutting out all the circles even though I do them on the cuttlebug. I keep getting my C plate mixed up with my B plate. Take Care all and happy crafting.

6 comments:

mrs ann said...

Lovely to see you back Eileen and in good form! This is so pretty! X

Lisa xx said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better now Eileen. This is gorgeous, what a cute little bunny

kay said...

glad to have you back eileen,card is gorgeous,x

Danni said...

How soft and delicate and pretty! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

coops said...

gorgeous card eileen.great shape and i love the bunny and delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

Jen Shults said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the elegant colors and your fabulous textures! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday this week!